Pray for the Nations

Tuesday, April 14, 2015


I have always been really interested in other countries and cultures, but recently I have taken an interest in actually keeping up with world news and current events. As I have begun paying closer attention, my heart has been breaking for the lost and hurting people and for the courageous Christians who continue to stand by faith while facing trials and persecution. My own heart has been softened and my response is to want to DO something. That something is PRAYER. God hears our prayers and He answers our prayers. I have decided that every month I will pray for a different nation that I will pray for, I urge you to join me. Every month I aim to share information about a nation/current event that we can intercede in with prayer. 

I invite you to join me in prayer and to share any prayer requests that you may have. We are instructed to pray for one another and to lift each other up. "And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord's people" (Ephesians 6:18)

Keep an eye out for my first post in the next couple of days. God bless!

********************************************************************************************** For More Reading Pleasure:

 


No comments:

Post a Comment